Latest available positions
- Community Manager
- Sr. Unity Lead Developer
- Technical Artist
- PHP Web developer (2 positions)
- PHP Team Leader
- UI/UX Designer
Apply for this position...
PHP Team Leader
Who we are:
We are an independent game developer, with studios in Bucharest and Madrid. We are considered one of the top 25 start ups in Europe according to TechCrunch. Our studios and business has experienced an exponential growth in the last year. The Company is dedicated to creating freemium multiplayer immersive gaming worlds for true strategy gamers.
We believe in being constant learners, try to learn something new to make ourselves better on a daily basis , and we are recruiting & growing. We are an agile company, we strive for fairness and above all we are a team of passionate game crafters.
What we are after:
For our studio in Bucharest we are actively looking for a PHP Team Leader, who enjoys challenges and aspire to build large and interesting projects using the best that technology has to offer. The Team Leader PHP Developer should have experience in the development of large scale free-to-play games with community functionality and social mechanics.
• Collaborate with entire Development team and really have an impact on the direction of projects.
• Establish deadlines and work plans for the team.
• Develop large scale free-to-play games with community functionality and social mechanics.
• Work with other Team Leaders and Project Managers to build project plans and time estimations.
• Bachelor´s Degree or Technical Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• Prior experience of Project Management or Team Leading is highly preferred.
• Solid knowledge of core PHP with object oriented standard.
• Minimum 4 years experience of proven experience in Web development and 1 year experience in Project Management and team leading
• Experience with:
- Codelgniter 2+
- MySQL 5+
- Apache 2+
• Advance level of English is necessary.
• Should have sound quality of leadership, team motivation and team management.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Comfortable working with teams.
• This person should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you identify with the above technical requierements, and you want to be part of a Company that believes in Integrity, Accountability and Commitment of its employees , plus have a strong sense of External Focus on its users, do not hesitate submitting your cv and join us to expand the eRepublik community.
Optional requirements (would represent a bonus for the candidate)
- Apache Tomcat
- Ubuntu Server 12+