Latest available positions
- Community Manager
- Sr. Unity Lead Developer
- Technical Artist
- PHP Web developer (2 positions)
- PHP Team Leader
- UI/UX Designer
Apply for this position...
At eRepublik Labs we invent new game worlds that are played by millions all over the world.
Our mission is to transform the way games are created, distributed and played by leveraging the power of communities and the Web. Our first game, eRepublik.com, is a browser based replica of the real world that integrates a political, military and economical simulator and is widely considered one of the top online strategy games in the world.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of User Interface Specialist to take the UI of our hit game world eRepublik.com to the next level.
The successful candidate will interface with developers, designers and the management team on a daily basis and report directly to the Product Manager . He or She must be a team player, well organized and self motivated
The UI Specialist
- Is able to design 2D concepts for menus and/or interfaces;
- Create 2D assets and integrate them into the game;
- Execute autonomously the game’s graphic content as well as menus and interface applications;
- Follow artistic directions and technical constraints;
- Apply, right from the draft or after a first iteration, ergonomic concepts to his work
- Efficiently apply graphic principles in his work;
- Suggests interface and images in line with the project’s artistic direction;
- Makes suggestions in collaboration with other departments (Programming, Graphic Design, Game Design, analytics) in order to best integrate his / her work into the game
- Strong knowledge and experience of Photoshop (portfolio needed);
- Experience with interfaces and stylizing menus or equivalent
- Good communication skills and an ability to work as a part of a team;
- Fluent in English
- Strong ambition and drive
- Proactive and detail oriented with the ability to think ideas and concepts to the end
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change;
- Meet deadlines
- Always ready to go beyond the call of duty to get things done
Optional requirements (would represent a bonus for the candidate)
- HTML / Web Design Experience
- Familiar with A/B testing and iterative UI interface design methods
- Facebook apps design experience (ideally games)
If you are dreaming of really making a difference in the games world, join us. eRepublik Labs is one of the fastest growing online games start ups in Europe that has won multiple awards and recognitions including making the Telegraph list of the top 100 Start Ups in Europe.
Please send your CV and portfolio (online portfolio preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org